A truly complete collaborative palletizing solution.
With a built-in accumulating and metering conveyor, additional side-to-side motion of the robot lift column, and intuitive software with no coding necessary, the Palletizer delivers the next level in palletizing solutions.
Integral accumulating conveyor with case metering allows for multi-pick to increase rate and accuracy.
Any Case Size
Lift column and cross slide gives robot additional reach to handle any case size on full size pallets.
Proprietary software gives end users an intuitive interface that doesn't require any coding to operate.
A complete mobile solution that can be unpacked, programmed and operating on the first day it arrives.
Two pallet positions with locating sensors to allow for uninterrupted palletizing of your product.
Slip Sheet Capability
Articulating robot lift column extends the reach of the UR10e robot over 1.3m
Palletizing Robot Details
Palletizing is even easier with multiple pick capability, cross-slide adjustments…
Palletizing is even easier with multiple pick capability, cross-slide adjustments, and versatility of case sizes. Utilizing proprietary software, programming is easy and intuitive on a remote computer preventing tampering from the HMI. Maximize plant productivity with the palletizers flexible modular design and ease of transportation between cells without use of a forklift or pallet jack. An adjustable conveyor allows for ease of transfer from existing conveyor lines straight into the system.
The palletizer is fully collaborative and eliminates the need for fences or a cage. Area scanners can be aded for additional safety needs. Cut down on changeover times with lockable sliders and quick change EOATs. The system has a small footprint which allows for best use of free space around manufacturing lines.
The Palletizing Robot details below are based on a standard shipped unit. Additional safety scanners and accessories can be added to suit your specific application.
- Maximum reach: 52″?
- HMI specs: 10.1″ Touch Screen?
- Repeatability: 1/4″?
- Mobility: Fork pockets for pallet jack or forklift
- Safety: Optional guarding, safety scanners, etc.
- Steel enclosure (HMI): not rated?
- Digital inputs available for interfacing: 5?
- Digital outputs available for interfacing: 1?
- Pallet sensors: Photoeyes for pallet presence
- Power: Single phase, 120 VAC, 15 amps
- Maximum pallet height: 62″?
- Maximum pallet length: 48″?
- Maximum pallet width: 40″?
- Minimum box size: 8″ x 8″ x 3″?
- Maximum weight: 16.5 lbs (+/- tooling weight)?
- Maximum box size: limited by weight?
- Collaborative – 5 boxes per minute?
The Palletizing Robot runs collaboratively out of the crate with no additional safety required.
Recommended: A safety risk assessment performed by end-user.
Slows robot if someone is in work area.
Complete guarding for work cell.